The SEBA business community is diverse. We represent Retailers (online & storefronts), Restaurants, Design & Architecture, Artists & Galleries, Property Owners and Hotels, Non-Profits, Education and Home Services.
Founded in 1978, (SEBA) South End Business Alliance is a volunteer organization that represents a range of businesses and non-profits in the South End of Boston and engaged in promoting and growing this business community with a strong and unified voice.
Our members have entrepreneurial spirit and our volunteer board offers broad knowledge and expertise in finance, operations, sales, marketing and government relations.
SEBA Membership & Benefits include:
- Educational Webinars and Business Workshops
- Targeted Sales & Marketing Initiatives promoting the South End & Members.
- Website & Social Media Exposure: Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin
- Participation In Consumer Events (Stroll, Online Interactive, Exhibits & Pop Up Markets)
- Business Development and Referrals
- Access To Business Resources (Operations, Human Resources, Real Estate, Finance)
- Networking Programs to Connect With Residents, Consumers and Like-Minded Entrepreneurs.
- Partnership with Neighborhood Associations and Community Board.
- Collective Voice in our Local and State Representation