- Tuesday, October 24- Friday, October 27:
- Beginning at 8 p.m., crews will begin laying out the pavement markings on Tremont Street. Areas will be posted for no parking. Please follow all posted signage.
- Following pavement markings, during the day, crews will begin to install the concrete bike lane barriers in the buffer zone between the parking lane and the bike lane. Affected areas will be posted for no parking.
- From start to finish, the entire operation of milling, castings, pavings, pavement markings is expected to last at least 4-weeks (depending on the weather).
- The contractor has 3 VMS boards on Tremont St. notifying residents of milling work being performed throughout the process. They will continue to update the boards to reflect the work being performed, and to assist with roadway/traffic notifications.
- Throughout the process, residents are being asked to be aware and adhere to the NO PARKING signs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact 311.